Sunday, May 10, 2009

i wanna be strong like fergie

La da da da...

The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your hometown
I need some shelter of my own protection, baby
To be with myself in center
Clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry

The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'till I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Like a little school mate in the school yard
We'll play Jacks and Uno cards
I'll be your best friend, and you'll be my valentine

Yes, you can hold my hand if u want to
'Cause I wanna hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers
And share our secret worlds

But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late, and dark outside
I need to be with myself in center
Clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry

La da da da....

(fergie - big girls don't cry)

5 comments:

ditto said...

yeah.. go gurl !

nuruLito said...

hm

Stacy Ann Ferguson said...

ini lagu wajib karaoke ni!

nuruLito said...

hoho

khairul said...

cehh..igt kan alex ferguson